Submit your work to EPL
EPL publishes original, high-quality letters in all areas of physics, from condensed matter and interdisciplinary research to astrophysics and plasma science. Articles must contain sufficient argument and supporting information to satisfy workers in the field, and be of interest and importance to one or several sections of the physics community.
To submit your article visit the EPL Editorial Office website (requires your EPL login and password).
Details on preparing, submitting and tracking the progress of your manuscript are available on the EPL Editorial Office website:
- How to prepare your manuscript
- NEW! EPL macro package (with effect from November 2006)
- Estimating the length of your manuscript
- How to submit your manuscript
- Online submission
- Overview of the EPL editorial procedure
- Copyright form
- Proofing procedure
- Tracking your article's progress online